Instant Orthodontics near Mission Viejo, Orange County, CA
People with crooked teeth have typically relied on wearing traditional braces, retainers, and even Invisalign. But these methods can take years before desired results can be achieved. There is another newer and permanent method that involved wearing no retainers and can be finished within two weeks. In addition to that, your teeth will be whiter and in better shape than ever before. This method is known as instant orthodontics.
What is Instant Orthodontics?
Instant orthodontics are accomplished with the application of porcelain veneers. This is the perfect solution for those people that do not want to wear braces, or wait years for their teeth to straighten out. It is also a great solution for addressing the following dental issues:
- Under-bite, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) and open-bite correction.
- Neuromuscular mouth reconstruction failure.
- Underbite correction (an alternative to jaw surgery).
- Overbite correction (say goodbye to your headaches or jaw clicking!).
- Porcelain veneers and other forms of cosmetic surgery.
- Removing black triangles that can occur between teeth.
- Facial profile correction and neck pain relief (which can occur from an overbite).
- Crooked teeth and teeth aging reversal to address mild facial collapse.
- Correcting a gummy smile.
- Jaw clenching, facial tension and teeth grinding.
- Worn down teeth, small teeth or a bad bite.
- Replace bad porcelain veneers.
- Full mouth reconstruction.
How Much Does Instant Orthodontics Cost?
The reason for needing instant orthodontics varies per patient, so it’s impossible to provide an accurate quote on what the cost of instant orthodontics would be. If you would like a quote for getting instant orthodontics from Dr. Kurt Schneider, feel free to request a consultation below.