Dental Implants and Your Smile
You have had dentures for as long as you can remember, and haven’t grown any fonder of them throughout the years. They just do not seem to function like your natural teeth. When you bite into an apple, you worry about slippage. When you smile, you wonder if people can tell that your teeth do not look weird. You just do not feel completely confident or comfortable with the state of your current smile.
This is where Dr. Kurt Schneider jumps into the equation, to help solve your missing teeth problems. Dr. Schneider is a dental implant expert who is committed to creating custom implants that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional too. Through this blog, Dr. Schneider will review some of the common questions about dental implants. You can understand some of the dental implants basics and evaluate if this procedure is right for you.
Questions about Implant Dentistry
Many patients have questions about dental implants, and rightfully so! The procedure takes place over the course of several months, where titanium posts are implanted into the jawbone and allowed to heal. After this healing period, abutment teeth are inserted into the posts where they serve as functional teeth that look beautiful and natural
Some other questions that often arise with patients include:
- Does the procedure hurt?
- Most patients report the procedure to be a relatively painless process. Dr. Kurt Schneider ensures that you are as comfortable as possible throughout the entire procedure.
- Do dental implants look like real teeth?
- Dental implants are created with the best dental materials to ensure that they look and feel natural. You can be certain that your
- What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Dental implants can lead to better speech, improved ability to eat, improved oral health, and overall better self-confidence about smiling.
- What is the success rate of dental implants?
- The success rate of dental implants is high, averaging at approximately 98 percent. Dr. Schneider will evaluate your specific case and decipher if dental implants will work for you.
- Who should I contact to learn more about implant dentistry?
- If you are interested in dental implants, then you should contact Dr. Schneider!
Learning More about Dental Implants
For more information about dental implants, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Kurt Schneider and his team. We will schedule an initial consultation with you to evaluate if dental implants could be the right fit. All of your questions will be answered, and you can feel confident that you are with a dentist who cares about how your smile looks and feels for you.
For a more functional, beautiful smile, do not look any further than Dr. Schneider. You should have the confidence to smile and eat without hesitation—let us help make that possible.
- Dr. Kurt Schneider. Dental Implants. https://www.drkschneider.com/dental-implants.html
- WebMD. Dental Implants. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/dental-implants