What are Dental Implants?
You look outside your window and can see that the leaves are changing colors. Before you know it, you are going to be bundled up, drinking hot chocolate, watching the rain fall during winter. And with winter comes the time for the portrait for the family holiday card.
You pass by the mirror and inspect your smile. “This is just not what I envisioned my smile looking like for this holiday card again,” you mumble to yourself. “I thought that I would be able to smile bright for this year’s picture,” you say with a sigh.
You are not alone. Many people struggle daily with the appearance of their smiles. However, with Dr. Kent Schneider in your neighborhood, you do not have to worry about how your smile looks any longer. Dr. Schneider has the tools and technology to make your teeth go from unflattering to beautifully noticeable.
Dental implants are one of the newest technologies that give you the durability and esthetic features that you have been searching for. To learn more about dental implants and how they can transform your smile, keep reading Dr. Schneider’s blog!
Dental Implants and Your Smile
A dental implant is a replacement tooth root that provides a strong base for replacement teeth. The structure of dental implants is created to match your natural teeth, so your smile looks completely natural and compliments your facial features. Dental implants also provide the following benefits:
- Improved speech– by replacing missing teeth, your speaking ability can be improved dramatically.
- Improved comfort- no more worrying about slipping dentures or discomfort from temporary bridges. With dental implants, you are good to go and enjoy your life.
- Improved oral and dental health- when you replace teeth that are missing, you are also boosting your ability to fight off agents that can derail your oral health. Prevent periodontal disease and keep your teeth looking their brightest.
- Increased Self -Esteem- if you are constantly worried about how your smile looks, then your self-esteem is not where it should be. By restoring your smile, you don’t have to be concerned about your teeth any more. You can live each day with countless smiles—the way it should be!
The Dental Implant Process
The dental implant process is relatively simple. After a consultation with Dr. Schneider, dental implants are placed within your jawbone, where they remain below the surface of your gums for 4 to 6 months during the healing process. After this process, the implants are uncovered and small posts are attached to prosthetic teeth.
Most patients say that the process is relatively painless and the results are undeniable. As always, dental implant consultations are complimentary with Dr. Schneider.
To find out if dental implants could be right for you, feel free to call us at 877-866-6324. Today is the day for your smile to be transformed, so call to make it happen!
- Dr. Kurt Schneider. Dental Implants. https://www.drkschneider.com/photo-gallery.php?subcat_id=8
- WebMD. Dental Implants. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/dental-implants?page=2